Drone Filming Equipment
We provide aerial drone filming and photography applications to meet the majority of the clients needs. When an on site gazebo mobile base may be required for longer drone filming durations, your production and crew can be kept under shelter when on location for your aerial drone filming shoot. Our drones cover a varied degree of filming and Cinematography and our all equipped with advanced safety features for peace of mind. More information can be seen below.
DJI Inspire 2
The Zenmuse X7 is a compact Super 35 camera with an integrated gimbal made for high-end filmmaking that delivers stunning resolution and image quality. Its compatibility with the Inspire 2 offers the best in next-level professional aerial cinematography. A 24 MP CMOS sensor rated at 14 stops of dynamic range preserves astonishing detail and offers both 6K CinemaDNG and 5.2K Apple ProRes* with support for continuous RAW burst shooting at 20 fps and 24 MP stills
Additionally, we use the DJI ZENMUSE X5S micro four thirds compatible with many after-market prime and zoom lenses ideal to meet the need of all TV production media requirements
Heavy lift Octocopter DSL & CINEMATIC
DSL & Cinematic Drone for Professional Filming & Photography
20 KG Payload
- Payload 12.5 KG max AUW weight 20KG
- HD Live feed 500 ft, Dual band 2.4 GHz / 802.11n and 5 GHz / 802.11ac remotely change camera settings on the fly, and capture images
- Remote supplied for DP or Director camera gimbal control as standard (PAN 360 + TILT)
- Versatile brushless motor gimbal to accommodate variety of DSLR large cameras + cinematic ARRI, RED, etc.
- additional Huawei Media Pad M3 as standard coupled to remote for live viewing,2560×1600 display Res 8.4 inc touch screen simple and easy to operate even if you are a novice.
- Speeds 65km/h GPS 90km/h Manual flight
Gezobo Onsite Event Cover
Quality, robust gazebo an ideal for Filming locations and other corporate occasions. Their “pop up” design means that our entire gazebo is quick and easy to erect and pack away in under 10 Minutes.
- Steel frame erects in under 10 minutes
- 4 sides “fully enclosed for privacy”
- 100% waterproof
- chairs & tables
Electric lighting powered by generator
Heating if required
DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO
An uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps.
The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the
Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared
sensing systems for a total of 5-direction of obstacle sensing and 4-direction of obstacle avoidance. Best uses for mapping and inspection work due to the longer flight times and resolution of the camera